Monday, March 7, 2011

Book Review - I'd Choose You by John Trent

I'd Choose YouI'd Choose You by John T. Trent

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Poor little Norbert the Elephant comes home from school moping and drooping having had the worst day of his life. It seems no one wants to sit by him at school or pick him for their team in sports. But his mother reminds Norbert that there is someone who would pick him each and every time, for the rest of his life.
I'd Choose You reminds us, and every child who reads it, that although we have tough days, we are loved and blessed everyday just because of who we are. It is a book that will be pulled out and read over and over to those children who come home like Norbert: feeling like there is just no one who likes them. The only thing Norbert doesn't do when he gets home is eat some worms, like in the song - "Nobody likes me; everybody hates me; I'm going to eat some worms."



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment